ECG Work Assignments
Frank G. Yanowitz, MD
Professor of Medicine (Retired)
University of Utah School of Medicine
Eleven Days of ECG Learning
Each "day" is a downloadable PDF file consisting of a series of ECGs to study, based on topics in the PDF Outline of ECG Interpretation. Each 12-lead ECG or rhythm strip is immediately followed by the correct interpretation (try not to peek!).
Note: these assignments are not optimized for smaller screen sizes.
- Day 1: Homework: General Introduction to ECG
- Day 2: Bundle Branch & Fascicular Blocks
- Day 3: Myocardial Infarction
- Day 4: Supraventricular Arrhythmias
- Day 5: FLBs: What Are Those Funny-Looking Beats?
- Day 6: SA, AV Blocks & Dissociations
- Day 7: More FLBs & WQRSTs: Wide FLBs & QRS Tachycardias
- Day 8: Fun & Games: Miscellaneous Stuff
- Day 9: Rhythms: Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Day 10: Final Thoughts: Miscellaneous ECGs
- Day 11: Interesting ECGs (and more advanced)